1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Went to an Anime Convention AND too a Pokémon event
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. :D; I managed mine for a week, that was it, making the same one this year to not go to bed so freakin late
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I remember.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My hamster, Molly D:
5. What countries did you visit?
I don't leave England :D; Now if you'd asked what new places I went too within England, the answer would be Leicester, Ilkeston, Coventry and Birmingham
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Er...dunno XD More confidence? :D; I think I'm doing decently well in that section actually, I have my days where I just wanna hide in my shell, but I've done some pretty scary things this year XD Well....scary to me XD
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 11-13th for Amecon, November for the Pokémon Event, other events don't have particular dates, but will remember most of this year, especially the beginning, for the Pokémon VA change stuff which is still being debated, even now -_-; And yeah, Steven Irwin's death, can't remember which date that was, somewhere in September? But still, those are the events I'll remember.
Oh! April 2nd, the RETURN OF DIGIMON!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Amecon, definitely. Staying in a strange place I'd never been too before for three days? Awesome! :D I'm so glad I went to it~
9. What was your biggest failure?
Ooooh many many things, probably related to work or something =p
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. Colds, plenty of colds this year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hummm, Pokémon DVDs :D;
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Erm, just anyone who I've enjoyed being around this year XD
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Regular normal everyday people XD That's about it.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Pokémon DVDs! :D GX Duel Boxes, CDs.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Amecon XD And the Pokémon event too ^^
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Oh gosh, loads XD
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Going more places :D;
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Going to bed late ^^;
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my mum, dad and brother oh....computer and internet XD;
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Digimon Savers, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Pokémon AG/DP, Doctor Who
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing as far as I'm aware XD
28. What did you want and get?
More confidence, both in my personal life and work life.
29.What did you want and not get?
I think I got what I wanted out of this year to a point.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Er...I think I only saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 in the Cinema this year, cool movie, funny, but not as good as the first. Dub of the Lucario movie was good :3 Still yet to see the Manaphy movie, watching that later today.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
23. Can't remember.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Could of done without the wangst at DA ^^; Oh and seeing my best friend more XD;
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
I'm sane? O_o
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't follow politics ;p
37. Who did you miss?
My best friend, we need to see each other more next year XD;
38. Who was the best new person you met?
All the new people at DA, meeting Carly, TMV and Gemma off the internet for the first time was awesome. NightowlDarksky who I've only just started talking to over Youtube, he's awesome :D Nice to know there's another person into anime and such who lives in Worksop, Worksop needs more anime fans XD
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Push yourself to do something if you really want to do it but are too scared too, chances are you'll enjoy it ^o^
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Haven't a clue XD;
In conclusion I think I really did wonders with my confidence this year, that makes me proud. Hope to build on that next year too :D